What is Anxiety Disorder?
The imbalance of fear and anxiety causes anxiety disorder. Using your imagination in worrying is also known as anxiety. A group of different simple or dangerous mental disorders that leads to severe mental diseases and ends up as depression.
Worrying about your future events, or anything and having a constant fear of little things turns out to be an anxiety disorder.
These different feelings cause great dangerous effects on your mental and health state, it can be physical as shakiness, sudden increase of heart rate, panic attacks and other diseases. It is normally possible that one individual can have more than one anxiety disorders.
What causes Anxiety Disorder?
The basic causes of anxiety disorders are the environmental or genetic factors as in worrying about what people will think of your actions or it can be in your gene etc. The rising risk factors nowadays are child abuse, rapes, sexual or non-sexual abuse, family issues, poverty, worrying over little things etc.
It can also be formed from other mental diseases or personality disorders. Typically the symptoms of anxiety disorders should be present in a person for over 6 months so then it can be determined if a person has this disease or not.
It decreases the functionality and creativity of the person in their daily life. Anxiety disorder is another type of fear or anxiety but is different from them and kind of dangerous.
How to get rid of Anxiety Disorder?
It is not always a bad thing but when it becomes your creativity’s obstacle or stops you from growing and becomes a daily struggle then it needs to be stopped. Take control over this disorder by applying these simple tips.
● Stay active as this is not a short-term relief but it gives you the motivation to get over your anxiety and fight with it. How can you stay active? Just exercise and make a routine for yourself and act upon it, it may seem hard at first but, duh, you can do this.
● If you smoke or drink alcohol then stop it. It decreases your creating ability and even pushes you to remember the deepest regret of your life.
● Get proper sleep. Set your routine and just at least sleep for a night for 8 hours.
● Meditate and try keeping a healthy diet. meditation gives your inner motivation that an anxiety disorder person needs on a daily basis and a healthy diet helps you fight with it by maintaining your body fit and strong.
How to stop panic attacks caused by anxiety disorder?
Panic attacks are normally surges of intense fear, panic, anxiety and are basically sudden. The people have these attacks problem have difficulty and breathing problems, sweating, heart increasing or decreasing problems.
Main Types of Anxiety Disorder
● Social Anxiety
● Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
● Panic Disorder
● Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
● Selective Mutism
Causes of Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety disorders often occur due to a list of reasons including health conditions, or by substance abuse. For different people, there are different reasons for the emergence of their anxiety disorders. Following are some of the main reasons for anxiety disorders:
● Heart Disease
● Thyroid Problems
● Social Issues and Problems
● Environmental issues
● Financial Crunches
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
Treatment for Anxiety Disorder
Various combinations of treatments are used to deal with anxiety disorders. These treatments may include: consist of a combination of psychotherapy, counselling, and medication.